Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner?! Feels like Christmas was just yesterday. For those of you who are stumped with what to get your guy, I’ve gathered some ideas for every budget- boyfriend approved.
- Craft Beer Kit: A fun gift that you can both enjoy together. The process of brewing your beer and drinking the fruits of your labor will bring you two closer together.
- Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag: A light sophisticated duffel bag for all those overnight stays or weekend getaways.
- Personalized Watch Box: For the man with the watch collection. This is a great looking case that will stand the test of time.
- Personalized Coupons: Great last minute gift idea that will be the gift that keeps on giving. Make it extra special and plan to complete one of those coupons the day of so that he can start redeeming the coupons.
- Cutter & Buck Golf Polo: For the athletic guy in your life, who’s ready for Spring. This dry fit is a must have for any man’s wardrobe. Plus it’s on sale!
- Art of Shaving: The Chanel kit to shaving. This will make your significant others face smooth for all the canoodling you’ll be doing over Valentine’s Day weekend.