Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to treat yourself or have your significant other treat you.
Nothing makes me feel better than some beautiful new undergarments and extra comfy (yet chic) sleepwear. I got myself this lacy Le Mystere set from Lord & Taylor, because A. I deserve it, because I’ve been working out hard and B. because it makes me feel more confident and feminine.
Here are some other items that would be great to treat yourself with for Valentine’s Day or have your special someone get you. Because trust me this gift to you might will be appreciated 100%.
- Ugg Throw: Amazingly soft and warm and available in 6 colors. Perfect to curl up under and large enough to share.
- Victoria’s Secret Lace Trim Slip: Silk feels amazing on your skin. This will be the most comfortable sleepwear you can indulge in and it doesn’t hurt that it’s super sexy.
- Adore Me Rose: This slip is cute and fun, very girl next door. Plus, your first order from Adore Me is only $24.95!
- Eberjey Kimono Robe: Every girl should own a robe- I live in mine. It’s perfect to get ready in and crazy comfortable. The lace details on this robe is amaze.
- Jo Malone Bath Oil: A splash of this in your bath is all you need to relax and destress (maybe with a glass of wine). Time to pamper yourself!
- Victoria’s Secret Sleep Shirt: The lounge shirt of your dreams. This sleeper shirt should be a staple in your sleep rotation.