So I rarely buy things online because I’m old fashion and love touching and seeing the product in person, but I love to look online to see what deals are going on. I don’t know about you, but I can get sucked into online shopping for hours. Unfortunately I don’t have the budget or means to get everything I want. Below I’ve listed a few items that are on my wish list. Maybe some of them will come true (fingers crossed)!
- Burts Bees Lipstick: I’ve been seeing these EVERYWHERE and I’m dying to try them. I just read the best review on these and I’m sold. At $9.00 a pop, I think I might just have to get myself a few colors this weekend! (pic credit to: My Newest Addiction)
- Amuse Society “Kingsley Dress”: I love this ultra feminine dress. The color is ultra flattering and the ruffle detail is all the rage from this Springs NYFW. This would be a great piece to transition from late winter to spring and even summer. Throw on some over the knee boots and a ultra long cardigan now and wear with sandals in the summer.
- S’well Bottle: DYING to get this super chic water bottle that is also super functional as well. This water bottle can keep hot items hot for 12 hours and cold items cold for 24 hours! Best part is that this company gives back to society through Unicef. Do some good for yourself and others and get one now!
- Lululemon Urban Sanctuary Bag: This is the perfect weekender/workout bag. Amazingly functional as well as gorgeous. You’ll have plenty of space for all your necessities and then some. Lulu has the best details and this bag won’t disappoint.
- Van’s White Slip Ons: If you haven’t already please take a look at Damn Daniel, this kid has gone viral for his white Vans and now I want a pair myself! These are the original, but I’m thinking about getting these Leather Slip Ons for a more polished look. What are your thoughts?
- Zara Quilted Bomber Jacket: The Bomber Jacket is coming back with a vengeance. Seen throughout the streets in NYFW, this jacket can be worn so many different ways. I love the army green color of this jacket with gold zipper accents. This jacket I guarantee will fly off the shelves!
- Sole Society Tassel Faux Leather Crossbody Bag: Tassels have been on trend for awhile now, though not for the faint of heart. This bag makes it super easy to pull of this trend and at $54.95 it’s a steal.
- Ten Sixty Sherman ‘Hangry’ Graphic Muscle Tee: This shirt literally made me LOL. Hangry is my go to word and I always feel that way. Whoever wants to get me this just because, I’d love you forever 😉
- Cole Haan Coat: This jacket is 50% off. Enough said.
These items are on my wish list, but would also make great gift ideas for your friend, family or special someone.