If you’re looking for a last minute appetizer or dish to bring to your Easter celebrations this weekend- look no further. These are seriously the best deviled eggs and will sure to impress your hosts or guests.
Not only are these deviled eggs delish, they’re healthier and low cal! Best of all they take less than 30 minutes, even Rachel Ray would approve.
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 avocado-mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt (extra just in case)
- 3 strips bacon-chopped
- 4 oz. Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles (I like Trader Joe’s brand)
- 2 pieces of green onion or chives-chopped
- Boil eggs until hardboiled. Here’s a great site to reference how to perfectly boil eggs.
- While your eggs are cooking, cook your bacon until crispy and strain
- Peel eggs, slice in half and take out the yolks
- Combine the yolks with the avocado, Greek yogurt and green chiles. Feel free to add additional Greek yogurt until you have the consistency that you like. Salt to taste
- Pipe your egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. I use a Ziploc bag and snip the end off. Tip: don’t try to do a swirl, pipe close and firmly and it’ll create its own swirl effect.
- Top with pieces of chopped bacon, sprinkle green onion and paprika