Ugh this weather in Chicago is really putting a damper on my mood. The only thing getting me through is some massive online shopping for spring. When will it get here? Who knows. Here’s my round up of what I’m wishing for this week!
- Obsessed with these Topshop wedges. They come in 2 colors and I love the lace-up option. Such a huge trend for this spring/summer and these wedges should be on every girls list.
- Love this off the shoulder look, especially with the ruffled sleeves. This top would look great with shorts, jeans and white pants.
- Marc Jacobs bag- (insert heart eye emoji here) perfect for work, night out, traveling, etc.
- In love with this ‘Palm Island’ Bikini. The print is so fun and tropical and I love the white detailing. Can we please go somewhere tropical ASAP?
- Lush Tie Front Dress– the deets on this dress is incredible. Simple and classic. The tie up front adds something different. Also on sale 40% off!
- Socialite Lace Front Sheath Dress– clearly I have an obsession with the lace-up trend. Love the fact that this one has sleeves and tassels! 40% off makes this dress under $30.00!
- Open Cardigans are great to transition into spring. Easy to throw on and
- Misguided Stripe Short Sleeve Shift Dress– great basic for spring and summer. Could easily be dressed up or down. Plus, it’s on sale 40% off!
- I’ve been looking for a raincoat for FOREVER. I think I’ve found the one. This one from London Fog is adorable with the polka dot print. Also on sale 33% off!
In case y’all don’t know, I’m OBSESSED with TV shows. What I’ve been binge watching recently FYI is Louie on Netflix. If you haven’t watched it already, please do so. It’s hilarious in not a haha funny type of show but it’s so good. Thanks BF for getting me hooked.