Oh boy, Father’s Day is right around the corner and my father is the HARDEST person to shop for. He really doesn’t need anything and never says what he wants, so leaving me scrambling at the last minute to figure out what to get. Well I’ve made it easy for you and gathered a few gift ideas for every budget and every type of dad to make this Father’s Day a breeze.
For the Sporty Dad
- Personalized Golf Balls: These make for a great personal gift for the golfer in your family. That way they’ll feel like you’re with them on the course.
- Fitbit Blaze: The newest FitBit in the line and this one won’t disappoint, the smooth look and functionality will keep your dad fit and fashionable.
- Nike Hat: This Nike Dri-Fit hat will allow you to FINALLY get rid of that sweat stained hat your dad’s always wearing. Time for an upgrade? I think so!
For the Grill Master
- Monogrammed: This monogrammed set from William Sonoma will stand the test of time. Perfect for the grill master that wants to mark their territory. Super chic but manly, this set will be on display every time he’s on the grill.
- Apron: An apron is a must for any dad willing to take on the grill. The funnier the better!
- Grill Master Crate: Love the gifts from Man Crates. Think of it like a Birchbox for men. These crates are so thoughtfully put together and the packaging is incredible. Love the fun seasonings and specialty items this one comes with.
For the Dad on the Go
- Bose Headphones: Every dad that’s on the go for work or for pleasure should get a pair of these Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones. These will help mute out the noise and enjoy the journey. Plus the new styles and colors adds a luxe element to their look.
- iPhone Wallet Case: This iPhone case makes everything so much easier. No need to carry a wallet, the case will hold everything your dad needs when he’s on the road. Love the leathered look and it’ll make it easier for him to pull out his cc when he pays for dinner 😉
- Travel Bag: No more ziplock baggies- PLEASE. Your dad is a grown man and should keep his belongs in a bag that shows it. Perfect to throw in their duffle, this bag will keep all his toiletries in one place, nice and neat.
If I haven’t covered your dad in this round up, let me know! I have plenty more ideas, trust me… shopping is a bad habit to break.
Anyways if your dad’s more into adventures, check out my iFly post for a great time for the whole family!